Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Rainbow

On Oct 10th, I turned 41. I had to trip to the field office of my project on my day off to have pics taken of my truck that had been damaged by a trackhoe a few nights before. AS we were documenting the damage, we noticed this rainbow and the PM took a few shots of me with my birthday rainbow. A double one, at that! We actually watched it form a half circle across the sky and just as quickly recede. It greatly improved my mood and i felt like it was all mine!!









Another shot with out my mug....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lime said...

so pretty. and the rainbow looks nice too. ;)

misticblu said...

Awwww lime you made me smile, Thank you!

Melodie Norman Haas said...

That is a great picture and you look way too young to be 41! That rainbow is beautiful but so are you :) Like your blog.